At Midland we manufacture custom boat covers to fit a variety of vessels. We work with you to create a custom boat cover that meets the right requirements to fit your application, using a wide range of materials and colours. Our custom boat covers are manufactured in Canada by our expert team of seamstresses and technicians with only high quality, durable materials in order to provide all-weather protection for your boat.
Multiple Materials & Colours to Choose From
We manufacture custom boat covers using any combination of the following; (click on the links for more information about each material): (Please add boat materials)
- Heavy Duty Vinyl – 18oz longest lasting & most popular manufactured tarp, available in 21 colours
- Insulated Covers & Tarps – High strength, lightweight, waterproof insulated tarp made from Construction Grade Polyethylene
- Clear 20 gauge Vinyl – Provides UV protection and is waterproof, rot, mildew, oil grease, acid, scratch, tear and fire resistant, Available in reinforced clear also.
- 14mil Fire Retardant Vinyl – Available in Yellow, Red Orange & Blue
- PVC Monster Mesh – High quality 11oz PVC Mesh, available in 17 colours
- Water Proof Canvas – Made from a High Quality duck filled cotton canvas and treated with a Water Proof coating
- Fire Retardant Canvas – Made from a High Quality duck filled cotton canvas and treated with a Fire Resistant coating
- Poly Tarp – Assortment of industrial poly tarps in dark blue, white, or silver/black
Create the Perfect Cover for Your Boat
At Midland we work with you to create a cover that fits the specific dimensions of your boat. We also offer a variety of materials and colours to ensure that the cover fits your specific application, whether that is storage, transportation or any other use.
All of our covers come with reinforced seatbelt webbing sewn around the perimeter and with grommets every 24 inches. We can also customize the spacing of the grommets to your exact requirements.
We also offer a variety of fasteners apart from standard grommets. These include options such as, D-Rings, zippers, snaps and Velcro.
Ships within 10-15 Business Days anywhere in Canada
To decrease our turnaround time, we’ve made an investment in specialized equipment and added a new team of seamstresses. From the day you confirm the details of your order, we will ship within 10 -15 business days depending on the size and quantity of your order and the time of year. (September to December is usually our busiest time).
How It Works
1. Send us information about your project:
- What the your boat cover will be used for
- Preferences for type of material and colours
- Requests for add-on’s like grommets, zippers, fasteners, tie downs, doors, windows, or sky lights
- Shipping address
2. We’ll send you a quote
Frank, David, or Sandy will respond to you within 24-48 hours with any clarifying questions or advice on how to design the custom cover to best suit your needs. Then they will send you a quote.
3. Order the custom cover
Let us know if you want to order the custom cover. We’ll request a 50% deposit to get the project started, and invoice the remaining 50% when the product is shipped.