Our Building Shrink Wrap is a Canadian-made, high-strength polyethylene film that shrinks when heat is applied. The heated plastic film shrinks to create a perfect fit around any object, framework, or engineered scaffolding. Our 9mil 20’ x 100’ Wrap is fire retardant and has UV inhibitors built-in to protect against degradation from the sun’s UV rays. (This picture is courtesy of a job completed by Western Shrink Wrap Ltd. on a downtown Vancouver Building)
- Protects boats, equipment & machinery during transportation & storage
- Heavily used as scaffold & building enclosures
- Premium Canadian Made Polyethylene Film
- Heavy Duty 9 mil 20′ x 100′
- Waterproof & Mildew Resistant
- Flame Retardant & UV Treated (Testing NFPA 701).