At Midland we manufacture custom curtains for gazebos of all types. We can create the perfect curtains for your gazebo from a wide variety of materials and colours. Our custom gazebo curtains are weatherproof, providing a comfortable environment and all weather protection for every season.
Watch the video below where we installed outdoor vinyl curtains for a 14 x 12 Wood Pavilion Gazebo by Yardistry.
Create the Perfect Curtains for Your Gazebo
We work with you to create the perfect curtains that fits the specific dimensions of your gazebo. We also offer a variety of materials and colours to ensure that the curtains fits your desired style and intended application. Our curtains are weatherproof and made in Canada by our experienced team of seamstresses and technicians.
All of our curtains come with reinforced seatbelt webbing sewn around the perimeter and with grommets every 24 inches. We can also customize the spacing of the grommets to your exact requirements.
We also offer a variety of fasteners apart from standard grommets. These include options such as, D-Rings, zippers, snaps and Velcro.
Multiple Materials & Colours to Choose From
We manufacture custom gazebo curtains using any combination of the following (click on the links for more information about each material):
- Heavy Duty Vinyl – 18oz longest lasting & most popular manufactured tarp, available in 21 colours
- Clear 20 gauge Vinyl – Provides UV protection and is waterproof, rot, mildew, oil grease, acid, scratch, tear and fire resistant, Available in reinforced clear also.
- PVC Monster Mesh – high quality 11oz and available in 17 colours
How It Works
1. Send us information about your project:
- What the your gazebo curtains will be used for
- Measurements – we’ll work with you to help you find the exact measurements of your gazebo (length, wide, exact shape). It’s important that the measurements are accurate, because we manufacture the gazebo curtains based on your measurements.
- Preferences for type of material and colours
- Requests for add-on’s like grommets, zippers, fasteners, or tie downs
- Shipping address
2. We’ll send you a quote
Frank or Mehrdad will respond to you with any clarifying questions or advice on how to design the custom gazebo curtains to best suit your needs. Then they will send you a quote.
3. Order the custom curtains
Let us know if you want to order the custom curtains. We’ll request a 50% deposit to get the project started, and invoice the remaining 50% when the product is shipped.