If you’re looking to winterize or weather-proof an outdoor seating area that already has a roof (eg. patio, gazebo, deck, or porch), Midland Industrial Covers can help you make the enclosures you need. Our custom manufacturing capabilities offer you a variety of options so that your space can be protected from the sun, wind, and rain without obstructing your outdoor view. Our custom outdoor enclosures are the perfect way to extend the short Canadian summers so that outdoor space can be enjoyed year-round.
VARIETY OF MATERIALS AVAILABLE:
We manufacture custom outdoor enclosures using any combination of the following industrial covers.
- Heavy Duty Vinyl – 18oz longest lasting & most popular manufactured tarp, available in 21 colours
- Clear 20 gauge Vinyl – provides UV protection and is waterproof, rot, mildew, oil grease, acid, scratch, tear and fire resistant
- PVC Monster Mesh – high quality 11oz and available in 17 colours
WINDOWS AND DOORS
- If you’re needing to enclose or separate a space like a patio or a porch, we can install windows and zipper doors as per your requirements.
WEBBING, GROMMETS, VELCRO, AND POCKET OPTIONS
- We custom fabricate your covers with 2 inch webbing and grommets every 12 or 24 inches.
- Besides grommets, we can also add other fastening options to help secure your custom cover like D-Rings, zippers, snaps, Velcro, and zippers.
- Zippers are often added to create an access door, which can be rolled up and kept in place with buckles.
- In some cases, the best option may be to install pockets at the bottom of the covers where bars or weighted chains can be inserted to weigh down the covers and keep them in place.
TYPES OF OUTDOOR ENCLOSURES:
Here are a few examples of custom outdoor enclosures we’ve helped Canadians to manufacture:
- Enclose the patio of 2nd floor townhome
- Protecting deck from snow & rain
- Enclosing outdoor gazebo
- Enclosing porch or patio
- Curtain for covered deck
- Enclosing glass topped arbor
- Vinyl curtains to keep snow off patio
- Wind protection for outdoor deck
- Temporary external walls
HOW IT WORKS
1. Send us information about your project:
- What the cover will be used for
- Preferences for type of material and colours
- Requests for add-on’s like grommets, zippers, velcro, or chain pockets
- Shipping address or postal/zip code
2. We’ll send you a quote
We will respond to you within 24 hours with any clarifying questions or advice on how to design the custom cover to best suit your needs. Then we will send you a quote.
3. Order the custom cover
Let us know if you want to order the custom cover. We’ll request a 50% deposit to get the project started, and invoice the remaining 50% when the product is shipped.
SHIPPING IN 10-15 BUSINESS DAYS
To decrease our turnaround time for customers we’ve made an investment in specialized equipment. From the day that you order your custom cover, we ship within 10-15 business days.