At Midland we carry a large selection of Greenhouse Poly sizes, from 20ft x 50ft for the small backyard Greenhouse to the larger Greenhouses @ 48ft x 150ft & everything in between. We trust & distribute Canadian made Greenhouse film because of its superior quality (7 Layer Film Technology) & proven performance. We distribute two different kinds:
SUPER4 – The Durability and Toughness You Need.
Dura-Film® Super4™ is a super clear, super tough, long-life product, guaranteed to provide you with the best value in a 6-mil, 4-year greenhouse film.
- Outstanding light transmission, haze, and clarity ratings help optimize greenhouse yield.
- A unique manufacturing process results in a Greenhouse Poly with superior tear strength & high strength at folds means higher resistance to punctures.
- Advanced UV protection.
List of Stock Sizes:
- 20′ x 100′, 24′ x 100′, 32′ x 100′ = Thermax
- 14′ x 100′, 16′ x 100′, 20′ x 50′, = Super 4
- 20′ x 100′, 24′ x 100′, 32′ x 100′ = Super 4
- 32′ x 110′, 32′ x 120′, 32′ x 150′ = Super 4
- 40′ x 100, 40′ x 150′, 42′ x 100′, 42 x 150′ = Super 4
- 48′ x 150′, 50′ x 100′ = Super 4
Custom sizes can also be ordered in the Super4 & Thermax.
THERMAX – Durability Plus Condensation Control.
Thermax™Dura-Film combines outstanding thermal qualities and exceptional condensation control in one revolutionary, diffused greenhouse film. Thermax is also guaranteed to withstand 4 years of UV exposure under normal circumstances.
- Outstanding thermal properties keep the heat in by reducing radiant heat loss. Heaters cycle less often and consume less energy to maintain a set temperature, a combination that offers potential energy savings of 15-20%.
- Directional condensation control, controls drips & maintains light transmission & enhances thermal benefit.
- Diffused light reaches plants from many different angles, optimizing light distribution in all parts of the greenhouse. Diffusion helps protect plants from sunburn. Light is even, not intense.
- Increased film stiffness makes the film easier to install in greenhouse applications.
- Research shows that a properly inflated double poly-covered greenhouse can save the grower over 40% in heating costs compared to a single layer of glazing. What is less well known is that using a thermal film as one of the layers can result in an additional 15-20% heating cost saving.