At Midland we carry a large selection of Greenhouse Poly. Our rolls range in size from 20ft x 50ft for the backyard greenhouse to 50ft x 200ft for the larger greenhouses and everything in between. We trust and distribute Canadian made Greenhouse film because of its superior quality (7 Layer Film Technology) and proven performance and track record. We distribute two different kinds of Greenhouse Poly: SUPER4 and THERMAX. Typically if you need a single layer of Greenhouse Poly, you will use SUPER4. If you need a double layer, then you will use SUPER4 on the top and THERMAX on the bottom.
We also have Channel Lock and Wiggle Wire available, which provides you an easy way to attach poly to your greenhouse frame without cutting it.
SUPER4 – The Durability and Toughness You Need.
Dura-Film® Super4™ is a super clear, super tough, long-life product, guaranteed to provide you with the best value in a 6-mil, 4-year greenhouse film.
- Outstanding light transmission, haze, and clarity ratings help optimize greenhouse yield.
- A unique manufacturing process results in a Greenhouse Poly with superior tear strength & high strength at folds means higher resistance to punctures.
- Advanced UV protection.
List of Stock Sizes: (Increments of 50′)
- 14′ x 100′, 16′ x 100′ = Super 4 Only
- 20′ x 50′, 20′ x 100′ = Super 4 + Thermax Anti-Condensate
- 24′ x 50′, 24′ x 100′ = Super 4 + Thermax Anti-Condensate
- 32′ x 50′, 32′ x 100′, 32’x130′, 32′ x 150′ = Super 4 + Thermax Anti-Condensate
- 40′ x 100, 40′ x 150′ = Super 4 + Thermax Anti-Condensate
- 42′ x 50′, 42′ x 100′, 42 x 150, 42’x200′ = Super 4 + Thermax Anti-Condensate
- 50′ x 50′, 50′ x 100′, 50 x 150′, 50′ x 200′ = Super 4 + Thermax Anti-Condensate
Custom sizes can be ordered in the Super 4 + Thermax for large volume quantities.
THERMAX – Durability Plus Condensation Control.
Thermax™Dura-Film combines outstanding thermal qualities and exceptional condensation control in one revolutionary, diffused greenhouse film. Thermax is also guaranteed to withstand 4 years of UV exposure under normal circumstances.
- Outstanding thermal properties keep the heat in by reducing radiant heat loss. Heaters cycle less often and consume less energy to maintain a set temperature, a combination that offers potential energy savings of 15-20%.
- Directional condensation control, controls drips & maintains light transmission & enhances thermal benefit.
- Diffused light reaches plants from many different angles, optimizing light distribution in all parts of the greenhouse. Diffusion helps protect plants from sunburn. Light is even, not intense.
- Increased film stiffness makes the film easier to install in greenhouse applications.
- Research shows that a properly inflated double poly-covered greenhouse can save the grower over 40% in heating costs compared to a single layer of glazing. What is less well known is that using a thermal film as one of the layers can result in an additional 15-20% heating cost saving.