Our Canadian-made Dura-Film® Panda™ 4 mil and 5 mil is a highly reflective, durable, and opaque white/black poly film that can be used for either ground cover or as a reflective blackout curtain for photoperiod control. The white side is used for reflecting light back to your growing area (90% of all light), while the black side prevents light filtration from the outside.
Features & Benefits:
- Brilliant white layer ensures maximum light reflectivity to aid in crop production.
- Provides maximum control when used as a blackout curtain for your crops.
- Reflects heat and cools better than shade cloth.
- Designed specifically to withstand the wear and tear of either foot traffic or retractable curtain systems.
- Used for in construction, agriculture, and as silage poly (to wrap hay bales)
Available in the following sizes:
- 4mil 10′ x 100′
- 4mil 20′ x 100′
- 5mil 24′ x 100′
- 5mil 40′ x 100′
- 5mil 50′ x 100′