At Midland we manufacture custom enclosures for patios of all types. Turn your patio into the perfect outdoor seating area, that can be used year round in all weather conditions. We use a variety of materials and offer a wide range of colors, so you can customize your enclosure to fit your style and needs. All of our enclosures are manufactured in Canada by our expert team of seamstresses and vinyl fabrication technicians, using high quality, durable materials.
Watch our video to see our team install custom vinyl curtains for a deck.
Multiple Materials & Colours to Choose From
We manufacture custom patio enclosures using any combination of the following (click on the links for more information about each material):
- Heavy Duty Vinyl – 18oz longest lasting & most popular manufactured tarp, available in 21 colours
- Clear 20 gauge Vinyl – Provides UV protection and is waterproof, rot, mildew, oil grease, acid, scratch, tear and fire resistant, Available in reinforced clear also.
- PVC Monster Mesh – high quality 11oz and available in 17 colours
Create the Perfect Enclosure for Your Patio
We work with you to create the perfect enclosure that fits the specific dimensions of your patio space. We also offer a variety of materials and colours to ensure that the enclosure fits your desired style and intended application.
All of our enclosures come with reinforced seatbelt webbing sewn around the perimeter and with grommets every 24 inches. We can also customize the spacing of the grommets to your exact requirements.
We also offer a variety of fasteners apart from standard grommets. These include options such as, D-Rings, zippers, snaps and Velcro.
Ships within 10-15 Business Days anywhere in Canada
To decrease our turnaround time, we’ve made an investment in specialized equipment and added a new team of seamstresses. From the day you confirm the details of your order, we will ship within 10 -15 business days depending on the size and quantity of your order and the time of year. (September to December is usually our busiest time).
How It Works
1. Send us information about your project:
- What the your gazebo curtains will be used for
- Measurements – we’ll work with you to help you find the exact measurements of your gazebo (length, wide, exact shape). It’s important that the measurements are accurate, because we manufacture the gazebo curtains based on your measurements.
- Preferences for type of material and colours
- Requests for add-on’s like grommets, zippers, fasteners, or tie downs
- Shipping address
2. We’ll send you a quote
Frank, David, or Sandy will respond to you within 24-48 hours with any clarifying questions or advice on how to design the custom gazebo curtains to best suit your needs. Then they will send you a quote.
3. Order the custom curtains
Let us know if you want to order the custom curtains. We’ll request a 50% deposit to get the project started, and invoice the remaining 50% when the product is shipped.