At Midland we can custom manufacture the perfect curtains for your gazebo. Our custom gazebo curtains are weatherproof, providing a comfortable environment and all weather protection. All of our custom gazebo curtains are manufactured in Canada by our expert team of fabrication technicians and seamstresses. We use high quality, durable materials in order to help you turn your gazebo into the perfect outdoor seating area.
Watch the video below where we installed outdoor vinyl curtains for a 14 x 12 Wood Pavilion Gazebo by Yardistry.
Watch the video below where we installed outdoor vinyl curtains for a Backyard Discovery Gazebo using hanging hooks:
Multiple Materials & Colours to Choose From
We manufacture custom gazebo covers using any combination of the following (click on the links for more information about each material):
- Heavy Duty Vinyl – 18oz longest lasting & most popular manufactured tarp, available in 21 colors
- Clear 20 gauge Vinyl – Provides UV protection and is waterproof, rot, mildew, oil grease, acid, scratch, tear and fire resistant, Available in reinforced clear also.
- PVC Mosquito Mesh – high quality 13oz and available in multiple colors
Create the Perfect Curtains for Your Gazebo
We work with you to design the perfect curtains that fit the specific dimensions of your gazebo and we have a variety of material colors to choose from.
All of our curtains come with reinforced seatbelt webbing sewn around the perimeter and with grommets.
We also offer a variety of additional options such as, twist locks, zippers, velcro chain pockets, rollup doors and floor sweeps.
Ships within 10-15 Business Days anywhere in Canada
Once we have confirmed the details of your order together, it’ll take us approximately 10 business days to fabricate and another 5 business days to ship. This timeline is a good guide but would obviously be dependent on the size and quantity of your order and the time of year. (September to December is usually our busiest time).
How It Works
1. Send us information about your project by clicking on “Get a Free Estimate”
2. We’ll respond to you within 24 hours – 48 hours requesting additional information
3. Once you provide the additional information, we will follow-up with a phone call to confirm the details of your project together
4. Order the custom cover
Once we have ironed out all the details of your order, we’ll request a 50% deposit to get the project started, and invoice the remaining 50% when the product is shipped, at which point we will email you a copy of your invoice and receipt and the tracking information for your order.