One of our specialties at Midland Industrial Covers is manufacturing custom covers and curtains for personal and or business applications. Our Custom Covers and curtains are made specific to your application and requirements and are available in a variety of colors and materials. We’ve custom manufactured boathouse door covers, industrial warehouse curtains, patio enclosures, replacement vinyl covers and lots of fun and exciting covers for the movie industry. Everything is made in Canada by our experienced team of seamstresses and vinyl fabrication technicians.
Multiple Materials & Colours to Choose From
We manufacture custom covers and curtains using any combination of the following; (click on the links for more information about each material):
- Heavy Duty Vinyl – 18oz is our most popular weight but we also carry 22oz, 26oz and 28oz options. Also available in Black/White 18oz FR.
- -30 Cold Crack, 20 gauge Clear Vinyl – Our Clear Viny is UV protected for at least 5 Years and is also Fire Retardant, Available in reinforced clear options also.
- 14mil or 7.2oz Heavy Duty Reinforced Polyethylene Tarp – Available in Silver/Black, White or White FR.
- PVC Monster Mesh – High quality 11oz PVC Mesh, available in multiple colors.
- Water Proof Canvas – Made from 10oz cotton duck canvas, 17oz after waterproof treatment.
- Fire Retardant Canvas – Made from 10oz cotton duck canvas, 17oz after Fire Retardant treatment.
- 14mil Fire Retardant Vinyl – Available in Red, Yellow & Blue.
All Shapes and Sizes
Our team can custom manufacture any shape and size cover for you.
Whatever size or shape you need, we usually add at least 1″ to 2″ leeway to make it easier to pull-in and pull-out the covers.
For extra large covers, weight will be a consideration. You don’t want the cover or curtain to be too heavy to handle or to tear when mounted. Depending on the size and use, we’ll provide feedback on what weight of material we would recommend.
Webbing, Grommets, Velcro Chain Pockets, Magnets, Twist Locks and Ground Anchors
All of our covers and curtains come with 2″ reinforced seatbelt webbing sewn around the perimeter with grommets installed every 24 inches. We can also customize the spacing of the grommets to your exact requirements.
Besides grommets, we can also add other fastening options to help secure your cover such as Velcro Chain Pockets, Magnets, Twist Locks and Ground Anchors.
Clear Vinyl Windows and Doors
If you’re looking to enclose your outdoor space, or partition a section of your warehouse, we recommend our Clear Vinyl Curtains with Opaque borders.
This combination has become very popular for outdoor and indoor applications. The opaque vinyl border enhances the strength of the curtain, while the clear vinyl adds visibility and lets the light through. We can also add mesh to the windows for extra air flow if required.
Zipper doors can also be installed to allow easier access. Doors can be opened through a single zipper in the middle of your curtain, or rolled up as a double door with two zippers 36″ apart secured when opened with a rollup pvc pipe and buckles.
Ships within 10-15 Business Days anywhere in Canada
Once we have confirmed the details of your order together, it’ll take us approximately 10 business days to fabricate and another 5 business days to ship. This timeline is a good guide but would obviously be dependent on the size and quantity of your order and the time of year. (September to December is usually our busiest time).
How It Works
1. Send us information about your project:
- What the cover will be used for
- Preferences for type of material and colours
- Requests for add-on’s like magnets, zipper doors, ground anchors & velcro chain pockets.
- Shipping address
2. We’ll send you a quote
Frank, Chris or Sandy will respond to you within 24-48 hours with any clarifying questions or advice on how to design the custom cover to best suit your needs. Then they will send you a quote.
3. Order the custom cover
Let us know if you want to order the custom cover. We’ll request a 50% deposit to get the project started, and invoice the remaining 50% when the product is shipped.