Whether you’re looking to protect and insulate a concrete pour, or insulate the space your crews are working in during cold weather, our custom Insulated tarps are the perfect solution and they can me made to whatever size your job requires.
Our Custom Insulated Tarps are made of three laminated layers, consisting of White 6mil Rip Proof Polyethylene Tarp Material on the outside, and a 6mm closed cell foam material on the inside. They are high strength, lightweight and waterproof and because of the 6mm Closed Cell Foam, they have a higher R-Value than regular Insulated Tarps.
White these insulated tarps have never been tested to establish an accurate R-value they are estimated to have the following R-values:
- White – 6mm Closed Cell Foam – R-Value @ 5
Key Features of our Insulated Tarps:
- Insulated between 2 layers of 6mil White rip proof reinforced polyethylene Material
- 6mm Closed Cell Foam material on the inside to provide better insulation
- UV treated
- Grommets every 24” / Perimeter sewn with Lock Stitch
- Custom sizes available (e.g. 12′ x 50′, 20′ x 30′, 30′ x 40′, etc.)
- Standard Sizes of Insulated Tarps are also available (Orange 12′ x 20′ bundles and White 12′ x 24′ Bundles) Click Here