Our 18 oz vinyl tarps are our longest lasting & most popular manufactured tarp. All edges are reinforced with our polyester webbing & come with brass grommets every 24”.
Our high quality 18 oz vinyl tarps are custom ordered and ideal for:
- Construction firms
- Farm and Agriculture applications
- Trucking companies
- Boat Houses
- RV protection
- Other industrial & manufacturing applications
You specify the colour, & size and we’ll manufacture the tarp to your exact specifications.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Durable protection from the elements (sun, rain, snow, UV)
- Rugged, thick 18 oz vinyl material is less influenced by winds than traditional polyethylene tarps
- Reinforced Seatbelt Webbing all around
- UV and cold crack protection
- Waterproof, Rot & Mildew resistant
- Oil, grease, acid resistant
- Scratch & tear resistant
- Grommets are 24″ apart (but can be made to 12″ or 36″ apart)
- Type of Coating: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Size and Colour Options:
61″ (100 Yd Rolls) – White, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Lt. Blue, Blue #16, Purple, Red, Pink, Burgundy, Green, Kelly Green, Spruce Green, Lime Green, Orange, Burnt Orange, Yellow, Brown, Tan, Black, Gray, Charcoal
75″ (100 Yd Rolls) – White, Royal Blue, Spruce Green, Tan, Black, Gray
93″, 98″, 102″, 116″ (100 Yd Rolls) – Black
126″ (60 Yd Rolls) – White, Royal Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Tan, Black, Gray
136″ (60 Yd Rolls) – Royal Blue, Black
- We can also custom make tarps to your specific requirements
- Grab Tensile Strength: 410 lbs. x 410 lbs.
- Abrasion Resistance: 400 cycles
- Hydrostatic Resistance: At least 600 lbs. p.s.i.
- Cold Crack: -40 degrees Celcius
- U.V. Resistance: Not excessive fading after 300 hours