At Midland we offer a high quality UV stabilized 4mil & 6mil ventilation poly tubing which also comes with a hole punched option.
Single Line Punching is the most widely used system for heating and ventilation. Our tubing is punched to your specifications to suit all known fan systems. With many available hole sizes, we offer a range of punching and spacing requirements, so ultimately the air flow can be directed where it’s needed most. Convection Tubing is available in the following options:
- Diameters: 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 24″, 25″, 30″ and 37″
- Hole sizes: 0.5″, 1″, 1.5″, 2″, 2.5″ and 3″
- Hole Positioning: 4/8 (standard), 5/7, and 3/9. The numbers refer to the numbers on a clock (i.e. 4/8 means holes in the 4 o’clock and 8 o’clock positions).
- Distance Between Holes: 12″, 18″, and 24″ (18″ and 24″ are the most common)
To get a quote, click on the “Get a Free Estimate” button below, and send us the size of the rolls (diameter), how many rolls you are looking for, how long the rolls are, and the hole size, positioning, and distance. (Please note that we have a 2000ft Minimum for any order)
- Easy to install
- Uniform dispersion of hot or cool air
- Promotes healthier air mix
- Reduces humidity