At Midland, we custom manufacture Vinyl curtains according to your measurements. Our curtains can be used in a fixed position or designed to easily slide out of the way when not in use. Our Curtains can be used in large areas that require both environmental separation and easy access, as well as in smaller areas such as patio & porch curtains.
We use a combination of Transparent and opaque PVC Vinyl depending on your requirements. All curtains are reinforced with webbing around the edges & come with eyelets installed for hanging. We can also include bottom pockets for additional weighting if required. Hardware for hanging is also available upon request.
Industrial Curtain Applications:
- Warehouse Dividers / Room Separation
- Body Shop Bay / Spray Paint Booth
- Lumber Yard Curtains
- Restaurant Patio Curtains
- House, Townhouse, or Apartment Patio & Porch Curtains
- Canopy or Gazebo
- Many more applications….
Clear porch curtains allow you to sit comfortably on your porch or patio during cooler weather and still experience the view. Vinyl curtains are perfect to weatherproof your porch or patio, and winterize your canopy or gazebo.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Protection from outdoor elements
- Adds sense of separation and privacy
- Weighted chains sewn into the bottom of the curtain prevent the curtains from blowing around in the wind
- 2″ pocket along bottom (open at both ends) to add in weights or to anchor curtain
- Grommets spaced approximately 24″ along the bottom, top, and/or sides
- Velcro can be added to join the curtains where they meet, so it looks like one continuous curtain
- Zippers can be added to create an access door, which can be rolled up and kept in place with Velcro
- Available in variety of colours, shapes, weights, and sizes
- Custom curtains take an average of 2-4 weeks to process, design, and manufacture