Transform your restaurant’s outdoor patio into a year-round enclosed seating area with Custom Enclosure Curtains from Midland Industrial Covers. Our enclosures are water/windproof and can slide out of the way when not in use, this allows your patio to be used in every season no matter the weather. In colder temperatures our enclosures also let in sunlight and keep in the heat resulting in a comfortable environment.
We use a combination of Transparent and opaque PVC Vinyl depending on your requirements. All enclosure curtains are reinforced with webbing around the edges & come with eyelets installed for hanging. We can also include bottom pockets for additional weighting if required. Hardware for hanging is also available upon request.
Create the Perfect Outdoor Patio Enclosure for your Restaurant
We work with you to create the perfect enclosure that fits the specific dimensions of your restaurant’s patio. We also offer a variety of materials and colours to ensure that the enclosure fits your desired style and intended application. Our enclosures are weatherproof and made in Canada by our experienced team of seamstresses and technicians.
All of our enclosures come with reinforced seatbelt webbing sewn around the perimeter and with grommets every 24 inches. We can also customize the spacing of the grommets to your exact requirements.
We also offer a variety of fasteners apart from standard grommets. These include options such as, D-Rings, zippers, snaps and Velcro.
Multiple Materials & Colours to Choose From
We manufacture enclosure curtains using any combination of the following (click on the links for more information about each material):
- Heavy Duty Vinyl – 18oz longest lasting & most popular manufactured tarp, available in 21 colours
- Clear 20 gauge Vinyl – Provides UV protection and is waterproof, rot, mildew, oil grease, acid, scratch, tear and fire resistant, Available in reinforced clear also.
- PVC Monster Mesh – high quality 11oz and available in 17 colours
How It Works
1. Send us information about your project:
- What the your restaurant’s patio enclosure will be used for
- Measurements – we’ll work with you to help you find the exact measurements of your restaurant’s patio (length, wide, exact shape). It’s important that the measurements are accurate, because we manufacture the curtains based on your measurements.
- Preferences for type of material and colours
- Requests for add-on’s like grommets, zippers, fasteners, or tie downs
- Shipping address
2. We’ll send you a quote
Frank, or Sandy will respond to you within 24-48 hours with any clarifying questions or advice on how to design the patio enclosure to best suit your needs. Then they will send you a quote.
3. Order the custom enclosure curtains
Let us know if you want to order the custom enclosure curtains. We’ll request a 50% deposit to get the project started, and invoice the remaining 50% when the product is shipped.