We can custom manufacture warehouse curtains for your business. Divide your warehouse with curtain walls to create flexible working spaces or isolate equipment and products. Our heavy-duty industrial curtains are quick to install and cost-effective (less than 40% of the cost of a fixed permanent wall). Depending on your application, we can select from a variety of materials to fit your needs. Hardware for hanging is also available upon request.
Warehouse curtains are ideal solutions for dividing up your manufacturing space, controlling temperature, minimizing noise and dust, smoke containment, humidity containment, paint or wash overspray containment, and welding spark containment. The curtains are a smart alternative to wall construction and a lot more flexible.
Create the Perfect Industrial Curtains for your Warehouse
We work with you to create the ideal industrial curtains for your warehouse. We also offer a variety of materials and colors to ensure that the enclosure fits your desired style and intended application. Our curtains are made in Canada by our experienced team of seamstresses and technicians.
All of our enclosures come with reinforced seatbelt webbing sewn around the perimeter and grommets.
We also offer a variety of options such zippers, twist locks, rollup doors, ground anchors, chain pockets and velcro floor sweeps.
Multiple Materials & Colors to Choose From
We manufacture enclosure curtains using any combination of the following (click on the links for more information about each material):
- Heavy Duty Vinyl – 18oz longest lasting & most popular manufactured tarp, available in 21 colors
- Clear 20 gauge Vinyl – Provides UV protection and is waterproof, rot, mildew, oil grease, acid, scratch, tear and fire resistant, Available in reinforced clear also.
- PVC Monster Mesh – high quality 13oz Mesh, available in a variety of colors.
Key Benefits of Warehouse Curtains
- Budget friendly compared to permanent walls
- Quick installation and removal
- Ideal for winter and summer months
- Seal off un-used warehouse space and reduce heating and cooling bills
- Contain dust, odors, noise, overspray, humidity, smoke, or sparks
- Keep your workers comfortable and safe
- Protect your equipment and products
1. Send us information about your project:
- Preferences for type of material and colors
- Requests for add-on’s like twist locks, zipper doors, ground anchors & velcro chain pockets.
- Shipping address
2. We’ll send you a quote
We will respond to you within 24-48 hours with any clarifying questions or advice on how to design the warehouse curtains to best suit your needs and we will work out a quote.
3. Order the Curtains
Once we have ironed out all the details of your order, we’ll request a 50% deposit to get the project started, and invoice the remaining 50% when the product is shipped, at which point we will email you a copy of your invoice and receipt and the tracking information for your order.